Thanks to our sponsors and everyone who attended our first annual Fish Gotta Swim, Folks Gotta Eat fundraisesr! We hope you can join us next year, date and place to be determined.
Join us for our first annual Fish Gotta Swim, Folks Gotta Eat! This event will be held on Thursday 6-9 PM, February 23, 2017 at The Armstrong House @ 447 Bull Street next to Forsyth Park. Enjoy food and drink while browsing unique silent auction items provided by local businesses such as 24e.
This event will feature local Savannah chefs as they create signature hors d’oeuvres:
- Chris Nelson from Five Oak Taproom at Hotel Indigo
- Will Herrington from Kitchen 320 at B Historic
- Lauren Teague from Atlantic
- Wendy Armstrong from Thrive Catering
Silent auction items will feature prizes:
- Furniture piece from 24e
- Six course dinner at The Florence for four people, including wine pairings
- Leopold’s Ice cream delivery.
- Ecotourism day trips
- Two-night stay at private Tybee Island cottage
- Handmade local driftwood decor featured at 24e
- 2018 Savannah Book Festival tickets
Enjoy live music by Cynergy!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.